Located in the agricultural epicenter of Rockingham County is this really nice 37.5 acre tract being offered as a portion of the parent tract. The property rest on the west side of Berry Hill Bridge Rd and north side of Dix Rd giving a unique opportunity for this tract to have an abundance of access, but also privacy.
The tract is complied of a good balance of active AG fields currently being utilized for Soybeans and Hay. The remainder of the property has a gentle rolling topography with a good hardwood timber mix. Along the northern boundary is a shared pond that measures to just over an acre and the majority of it being on this tract. This property offers a lot within its footprint for the Buyer who is looking for a nice private farm or recreational retreat.
- 37.5 +/- acres – will require a survey
- 22+/- acres of woodland
- 13.5+/- of mixed AG fields
- 620′ +/- of frontage on Berry Hill Bridge Rd (state maintained)
- 2800′ +/- of frontage on Dix Rd (state maintained)
- 25 x 30 metal workshop w/power
- Several old farm buildings
- Shared pond
- AG / Forestry deferment