This is an exceptional active cattle farm located in western Forsyth County being offered for the first time as a portion of a larger farm.
The property has been in the Glen Family for many years and cherished for it is natural beauty. Within the fenced boundaries there are exceptional long range views looking over the entire property from multiple locations, thus allowing for multiple prime homesite locations.
The property currently has all the necessary infrastructure in place to keep moving with day to day operations as an active farm such as; large feed barn/equipment shed, private well w/ hydrants, separate power service, access road, 3 ponds, & fencing. This is a must see farm with endless transitional opportunities.
Sellers will entertain a division of the property.
- 78 +/- acres subject to survey
- New eastern line will be established per map and 25′ to the west of existing fence line
- Boundary fence in place with cross fencing for rotational grazing (portion of the new eastern boundary will need new fencing).
- Gravel access drive on the Western boundary (adjacent tract has a 30′ access easement along the drive).
- 3 consecutive ponds, the Northern pond is spring fed
- Pond – 1.2 +/- acres
- Pond – 2.2 +/- acres
- Pond – 1.7 +/- acres
- Majority of the property is open rolling pasture land
- Well in place with new water line feeding two hydrants north and south of the Barn
- Barn – 70′ x 100′ / Side wings 15′ x 100′ / Rolling doors on both ends 18’W x 19′ H (Roof cool sealed in 2019)
- Pole Barn – 34′ x 65′
- Electrical service is overhead from Vienna Dozier to the Barn
- 515′ +/- frontage on Vienna Dozier Rd
- Property is in tax deferment
- Parcels – 5888-36-5038 & Portion of 5888-37-7827