This is a really nice 150+/- acre tract located on Edwards Rd just North or the Forsyth County line. The property is being offered as a portion of a larger tract and will need to be surveyed at Buyers expense.
This tract is made up of long range vistas, mature hardwood & Va pine, spring fed streams, and frontage on Town Fork Creek. The property is in Forestry Present Use deferment.
- 150 +/- (Survey will be needed) at Buyers expense
- Property is in “PUV” forestry tax deferment
- Located in the Southern Central portion of Stokes County with a small portion in Forsyth County
- Extensive trail system providing great accessibility
- Mix of mature timber with management plan on file
- Excellent whitetail and small game habitat
- 3 small tributary streams
- Frontage on Town Fork Creek
- Approx 4300′ +/- on Edwards Rd
- Multiple Home sites
- Foothill topography
- Old Cemetery on the property
- Multiple old Tobacco Barns (could be restored for cabins)